Sunday 26 April 2009

update time

Well its been quite a week of feeling like im on an ancient old pirate ship as it pitches and rolls all over the place like some sort of crazy fool!!! I feel tired beyond all comprehesion and it just gets worse, its not just tiredness its like feeling worn out. i get long rests but as soon as i set back into anything i get the same worn down feeling its rather bothereing me but life goes on.

Work is going to become a problem over the next few weeks, with me working 6 out of 7 days for the next few weeks with plenty of nights thrown in aswell but i have to think of the money and just keep on going...and that leads me nicely onto my next point...Tax, at the moment i am getting taxed to high heaven and the bad thing is that i dont think im eligible to be paying any tax at all seen as i have only earned under £3000 and also i am between being a student and being a student so does that not mean im still classed as a student which to my understanding means that im tax exempt, however currently im being taxed nearly a third of my monthly earnings!!!!

Anyway im going to get some sleep and see if i can get my energy back to face the rest of the week ahead.

Knockengorroch soon though!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment