Tuesday 14 April 2009

Day two, week...fuck knows

So after originally agreeing to do this on a weekly/daily basis i have left it for a month. i have started realising my earnings this month. I'm finally at the point where i realise that even though i spend quite a bit I'm still not running that short. iv been in worse situations for sure. actually, not i think about it, its about 20 days since i was last payed...and that works out (taking into account my current bank balance) that for the last 20 days iv been living on...£25 per day!! that seems an awful lot.

anyway. back to work. the CatStrand is still proving to be interesting, unfortunately probable not for the reasons that my boss will like to hear about!!! I feel i work too fast and hard. I've got to the point where i have done all the work that I'm meant to do...FOR THE MONTH. And now I'm stuck with nothing to do. Anyway, at least I've got my health.

News from job 2...orange. I still havent really made a dent in the mandatory internet training, things seem to have taken a really long time to get going here!! i think it may just be me but i get that feeling that no one in the entire corporation cares that much for what im doing. anyway im making my money and thats what matters. i live for those moments when Donni fucks up and I come back alive inside! Talk about a prick!

Struggling for more to write now...

No comments:

Post a Comment